At Nitel, we have a smart, energetic and interesting group of people who make up our team. The unique set of experiences, skills and interests they each bring helps shape who we are as company. Stacey Clarke, a regional channel director in the mid-Atlantic region, brings 13 years of sales and telecom experience to Nitel. We sat down with Stacey to learn a little more about her.
- What are three words you would choose to describe yourself?
Driven, focused and efficient.
- And to describe working at Nitel?
Refreshing, accountability and fun.
- What is most rewarding about your job?
Constantly meeting new partners and learning about their business, how they got started, and what makes them successful.
- What is something you have learned while working at Nitel?
I have learned how important it is to establish rapport with your teammates even though we work in a remote environment.
- How do you define success?
I define success by happiness. If I am happy it will reflect in everything I do and that will radiate onto others.
- What’s your motto or personal mantra?
If you want to get things done, get out of your comfort zone.
- Talk about something you’re passionate about outside of work.
Outside of work I like to eat fancy dinners and try new foods and wines. Thankfully, I like to also work out. Travel is also a passion. I enjoy experiencing new places.
- What’s your favorite book?
My favorite book that was very eye opening was Brené Brown’s The Gift of Imperfection.
- If you were a Nitel service, which one would you be and why?
SD-WAN. It is resilient , you know when and where there is a problem, and it is hard to take it down – very much like myself.