Adding strategic interconnection points in Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta with three more cities coming in the next year, Nitel has quickly achieved dense nationwide coverage through NNI agreements with several providers. The network provides clients with:
- Cost-effective network services in the top 50 U.S. markets
- Network saturation in over 20,000 zip codes
- Ethernet penetration throughout much of the network
The network enables nationwide reach with the deepest coverage and most significant price advantage in the top 50 U.S. metro areas. This serves as a perfect complement to Nitel’s rural market capabilities, which have provided (and continue to provide) significant value to its clients for years.
Clients can expect:
- Nationwide MPLS and Internet access with broad Ethernet coverage
- Cost-effective access to top metros as well as rural areas
- End-to-end QoS
- Access to value added services like hosted VoIP, SIP trunking, managed router and managed security
- Convenient network management with web and mobile tools
Benefit to Agents
For Nitel agents, the new network provides the ability to earn more. While bundling value added services increases deal size and improves retention, Nitel agents differentiate themselves and increase close percentages by touting our unique network management tools.