The Nitel network delivers secure, reliable IP services to our business and service provider clients nationwide. Our clients receive cost-effective network services to any address in the United States through our fully-redundant backbone.
- 7 core POPs (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle)
- 55 access POPs in 19 key cities
- Over 500,000 fiber-lit, CLEC buildings
- 1,430 central offices serving Ethernet over copper
- Over 15,000 central offices serving Ethernet over fiber
- Partnerships with multiple vendors to provide network agnostic last-mile access
For Business Clients
Benefit from reliable, secure connectivity from Nitel for your critical business communications. MPLS or Internet services on the Nitel network open up the possibility for value added services like SIP trunking, managed security and managed router service. You'll also enjoy the convenience, control and peace of mind that comes with real-time monitoring, ticketing and invoice management through MyNitel -- Nitel's easy-to-use web portal and mobile app.
For Carriers and Service Providers
Through a single interconnection with Nitel at one of our 61 points of presence, carriers and service providers achieve instant national reach. Our strategically located interconnection points make it easy for carriers to take advantage of our nationwide presence, as well as a multitude of last-mile access providers.
With access to as many last-mile providers as Nitel gives you, you significantly reduce the amount of back-office administration necessary to achieve nationwide coverage. As a Nitel partner you avoid performing the following tasks across multiple providers:
- Contract administration
- Bill audit and processing
Learn more about Nitel's MPLS NNI offering for carriers and service providers.