Join Nitel in COSTA RICA This Fall
Your hard work and determination throughout the year do not go unnoticed – at Nitel, we reward results! During the first half of 2023, partner with Nitel and earn a trip for you and a guest to a unique destination. We’ll take our top performing partners for a walk on the wild side through the Jungles of Costa Rica where they are known for their volcanoes, cloud forests, and sandy beaches. They are also one of the few places where you can experience all those environments in one!
Submit your sales between February 1 & July 31, 2023 to be eligible.
$50,000 in MRC sold
Sell More, Win More
We’re giving you heavy hitters an opportunity to recognize the people that helped you get to where you are. If you sell over $100,000 in MRC before July 31st, we’ll give you a second trip for someone that you assign plus a guest. That’s four tickets in total to Costa Rica!
1. Subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, for any eligible Independent Sales Representative (“Representative”) who sells new Nitel services, Nitel will provide an Incentive Trip according to the program description above.
2. MRC includes Nitel revenue as defined in the Independent Sales Representative Agreement between Nitel and Representative.
3. Only monthly recurring charges (MRC) will count toward Incentive Trip. Other charges are expressly excluded, including, without limitation, non-recurring charges, equipment charges, special construction fees, early termination fees, taxes and surcharges.
4. Qualifying orders must be received by Nitel between February 1, 2023 and July 31, 2023.
5. Representatives submitting orders totaling $50,000 in MRR or greater will earn one Incentive Trip for the Representative and a guest.
6. Representatives submitting orders totaling $100,000 in MRR or greater are eligible for one Incentive Trip for the Representative and a guest and an additional Incentive Trip for a designee and a guest.
7. Orders must represent new revenue. Orders that are offset by other cancelled locations for the same customer are not eligible. In the case of an upgraded service, Representative will receive credit for incremental revenue. Contract renewals are not eligible.
8. Incentive Trip may not be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to another party, except as stated in item (6).
9. Representative and guest flights must originate and terminate within the continental United States.
10. Departure and return flights must originate and terminate in the same city (no “open jaw” tickets) unless pre-approved by Nitel program manager.
11. Representatives and guests may fly from different cities.
12. Representative is responsible for any fees associated with flight/hotel changes or cancellations. Nitel has the right to charge these fees back to the agent via a commissions credit.
13. Only selling agents are eligible to earn Incentive Trip. Master agents do not qualify based on aggregated sales of subagents.
14. Event dates will be communicated as soon as they’re available. Any requests to modify departure or return dates will be addressed on a case-by-case basis and may result in the Representative being responsible for any monetary overages.
15. Nitel has the right to change or cancel this program at any time.