Earn a trip to Munich for Oktoberfest
From January 1 through June 30, partnering with Nitel for your customers’ technology solutions could earn you the trip of a lifetime! We’ll take you and a guest to beautiful, historic Munich Germany for its annual Oktoberfest celebration. You’ll spend 5 fun-filled days reveling in this 187-year tradition and rubbing elbows with other top partners as well as the Nitel team.
To earn your place, sell over $50,000 in MRC between January 1 and the end of June.
Nitel-connect for multi-location Opportunities
Lucky for you, Nitel is the top choice of partners everywhere for multi-location solutions. The Nitel-Connect SD-WAN platform gives your customers flexible solutions that enable them to connect business locations, access cloud resources and protect their network in the way that makes most sense for their business. Contact your Nitel channel manager today to learn how leveraging the Nitel-Connect SD-WAN platform can deliver winning solutions for all your multi-location opportunities and stamp your ticket to Munich!
- Subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, for any eligible Independent Sales Representative (“Representative”) who sells new Nitel services, Nitel will provide an Incentive Trip according to the program description above.
- MRC includes Nitel revenue as defined in the Independent Sales Representative Agreement between Nitel and Representative.
- Only monthly recurring charges (MRC) will count toward Incentive Trip. Other charges are expressly excluded, including, without limitation, non-recurring charges, equipment charges, special construction fees, early termination fees, taxes and surcharges.
- Qualifying orders must be received by Nitel between January 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021.
- Representatives must submit orders totaling $50,000 in MRC or greater.
- Orders must represent new revenue. Orders that are offset by other cancelled locations for the same customer are not eligible. In the case of an upgraded service, Representative will receive credit for incremental revenue.
- Incentive Trip may not be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to another party.
- Representative and guest flights must originate and terminate within the continental United States.
- Departure and return flights must originate and terminate in the same city (no “open jaw” tickets) unless pre-approved by Nitel program manager.
- Representatives and guests may fly from different cities.
- Representative is responsible for any fees associated with flight/hotel changes or cancellations. Nitel has the right to charge these fees back to the agent via a commissions credit.
- Only selling agents are eligible to earn Incentive Trip. Master agents do not qualify based on aggregated sales of subagents.
- Nitel has the right to change or cancel this program at any time.