Las Vegas – May 1, 2023 – Nitel, a leading network as a service (NaaS) provider, announced it has formalized a customer success initiative called SPARC Teams to optimize the design, delivery and support of Nitel-based solutions its channel partners provide to enterprise customers. SPARC stands for Strategy, Partnership, Alignment, Review and Collaboration, and represents Nitel’s efforts to align its assets, products and team members to help channel partners deliver success for their customers.
According to Mark Dickey, Nitel’s chief revenue officer, a SPARC is a cross-functional team of Nitel experts and leaders whose main goal is collaborating with partners strategically to ensure successful outcomes for customers based on the goals and objectives of a customer’s business. Each SPARC team consists of Nitel executive leaders and subject matter experts that join forces with channel partners to develop winning strategies for their top customers.
“Ensuring long-term customer success starts with building alignment and fostering communication among a cross-functional team of experts and leaders. The SPARC team supports the channel partner who is the driving force in developing a full-team strategically focused on delivering a world-class technology solution and second-to-none customer experience,” Dickey explained. “Together, we will explore a customer’s application, business drivers and requirements and align the appropriate resources that will be most valuable to address an enterprise customer’s needs.”
While the channel partner is a vital part of the SPARC team, Nitel’s regional channel directors will assemble Nitel resources to drive toward key outcomes. Each SPARC team draws from key functions within Nitel to help shape and execute a customer strategy:
- Executive team – Provides deep support for the process to ensure overall success
- Solution architecture – Applies technical creativity and experience to deliver optimally designed solutions
- Product –Ensures product offerings align with requirements as well as long-term goals
- Carrier relations – Develops a network access strategy with the customer experience and expectations in mind
- Pricing – Sources pricing that meets budgetary and technical requirements
- Project management — Aligns resources to keep the project on track
- Finance – Ensures project-based incentives or finances meet customer expectations
- Customer success – Provides long-term strategic and account support to ensure customer success
- Network operations center – Gains a deep understanding of the customer application to deliver a high level of ongoing technical support
“One of Nitel’s strengths has always been the resources we make available to our partners and their customers to make sure customer needs are addressed,” said Dickey. “The SPARC process injects structure into the sales motion, enabling stronger collaboration with our partners and greater efficiency in producing positive customer outcomes.”