At Nitel, we have a smart, energetic and interesting group of people who make up our team. The unique set of experiences, skills and interests they each bring helps shape who we are as company. Regional channel director Rich Fisher brings 25 years of sales, 20 years of telecom and 12 years of channel experience to Nitel. We sat down with Rich to learn a little more about him.
- What words would you use to describe yourself?
Integrity, honesty, loyalty and responsive.
- What’s your proudest moment working at Nitel?
Working together with colleagues to make progress..
- What is something you have learned while working at Nitel?
Good communication. It’s what we do.
- How do you define success?
Being able to smile after a long day.
- What’s your motto or personal mantra?
The Golden Rule: treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Talk about something you’re passionate about outside of work.
My amazing wife and awesome children.
- What’s your favorite book?
Anything by James A. Michener
- Name one item on your bucket list.
To visit Alaska, my 50th state.
- What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
It’s not where you go, it’s who you go with and what you do when you get there.
- If you were a Nitel service, which one would you be and why?
The NOC – Because I strive to answer every telephone call within 30 seconds.