Fundamental shifts in application usage, user behavior, and network infrastructure create a threat landscape that exposes weaknesses in traditional port-based network security. Your users want access to an increasing number of applications operating across a wide range of device types often with little regard for the business or security risks. Meanwhile, datacenter expansion, network segmentation, virtualization, and mobility initiatives are forcing you to rethink how to enable access to applications and data, while protecting your network from a new, more sophisticated class of advanced threats that evade traditional security mechanisms.
Align Network Security with your Key Business Initiatives
- Safely enable applications, users, and content by classifying all traffic, determining the business use case, and assigning policies to allow and protect access to relevant applications.
- Prevent threats by eliminating unwanted applications to reduce your threat footprint and apply targeted security polices to block known vulnerability exploits, viruses, spyware, botnets, and unknown malware (APTs).
- Protect your datacenters through the validation of applications, isolation of data, control over rogue applications, and high-speed threat prevention.
- Secure public and private cloud computing environments with increased visibility and control; deploy, enforce and maintain security policies at the same pace as your virtual machines.
- Embrace safe mobile computing by extending the enterprise security platform to users and devices no matter where they are located.
Empower Your Business with n-Telliguard
Empower your business with policies that revolve around applications, users and content. The n-Telliguard next-generation firewall allows you to classify all traffic across all ports and classifies all traffic, regardless of port, encryption or evasive techniques employed.
Take Network Security to the Next Level
Protect your network against unwanted threats by employing the following service enhancements to the n-Telliguard next-generation firewall.
- Complements policy-based application visibility and control from next-gen firewall
- Inspects all allowed traffic for threats.
- Real-time protection from network and application vulnerability exploits (IPS), viruses, spyware and unknown threats.
- Identifies unknown malware, zero-day exploits and advanced persistent threats
- Gives organizations granular control over Internet usage
- Same policy control mechanisms that are applied to applications through next-gen firewall
- Customize web filtering with defined job roles
- Site-to-site and remote client VPN
- Protects mobile devices from exploits and malware.
- Controls access to data and controls movement of data between applications